There’s something powerful about a book with no words, dialogue, or narrative. It’s a unique kind of storytelling and it shows that story can be told in any medium. The story itself is full of heart and wonder. It reminds me of the light-hearted stories of Hazao Miyazaki. There’s humor, too. And they’re all told with images only. A spectacular read all in all.
- 10th book for 2020: Start With Why by Simon Sinek July 15, 2020
- 9th Book for 2020: Dark Crossings – Monsters by Sean Platt and David Wright July 8, 2020
- 8th book for 2020: How to Market a Book by Joanna Penn July 1, 2020
- 7th book for 2020: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling June 24, 2020
- 6th book for 2020: Cursed by Thomas Wheeler and Frank Miller June 17, 2020
Want a free book?
Be a Guardian
Be a Guardian and get the exclusive Guardias of Lakaya story, Footprints: Stories of a Traveler. Footprints: Stories of a Traveler is a collection of journals written by Tanah, an Anarrian from the humble village of Haman.