There’s something powerful about a book with no words, dialogue, or narrative. It’s a unique kind of storytelling and it shows that story can be told in any medium. The story itself is full of heart and wonder. It reminds me of the light-hearted stories of Hazao Miyazaki. There’s humor, too. And they’re all told with images only. A spectacular read all in all.
- 5 Bookish Websites You’ll Love June 3, 2020
- 4th book for 2020: The Fiction Formula by Sean Platt and Johnny Truant May 27, 2020
- 3rd Book for 2020: Light by Rob Cham May 20, 2020
- How to Read More Books May 13, 2020
- 2nd Book for 2020: Vengeance by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant May 6, 2020
Want a free book?
Be a Guardian
Be a Guardian and get the exclusive Guardias of Lakaya story, Footprints: Stories of a Traveler. Footprints: Stories of a Traveler is a collection of journals written by Tanah, an Anarrian from the humble village of Haman.